AGRIS Co-operative - Employment 11/30/17 8:16:10 AM
Assistant Branch Manager - Dutton, ON
AGRIS Co-operative Ltd. is looking for a motivated assistant branch manager to join our team in Dutton. As the assistant branch manager, you will provide excellent leadership and as a member of the team you will assist in managing the delivering of agriculture innovation and services in our communities to enhance our farmer-owners’ profitability.
Read complete details
AGRIS Co-operative has career opportunities for individuals with a wide range of backgrounds and interests. If you want to grow and develop and have the ambition to work in progressive agri-business, AGRIS Co-operative may have a rewarding and challenging career for you.
Advancement is based on demonstrated ability and desire. Career growth is not limited by product line, location, or function. Employees are considered for advancement based on job performance and desire for greater responsibility.
Grow close to agriculture:
- Serves the needs of over1200 farmer members in Essex, Kent, Lambton, Elgin and Middlesex Counties
- Careers closest to production farming without owning the ground
- Locations throughout the south-west Ontario
- Grow with unlimited potential
- 14 locations with more than 60 full-time and 40 seasonal employees
- A corporate staff of more than 20 employees
- Grow with a technology leader:
- The latest precision farming services
- The newest seed genetics and technology
- An industry leader in renewable and environmentally-friendly fuels
Apply Online Now!Resumes may be faxed to 519-354-7058 attention Judy Vanderheide or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org